Have you often wondered how you can teach your child compassion and kindness for others? An easy way to start teaching children to care about others are showing random acts of kindness. Showing random acts of kindness is one of the best activities you can do with your kids. It’s a great way to bond as a family and you’ll be teaching your little ones the gift of giving & kindness.
A smile, a compliment, paying for a meal. There are many easy ways anyone, all ages can show random acts of kindness. Imagine what the world would be like if each person did one kind thing for someone else.
Get started making a difference with these 20 random acts of kindness for kids:
- Give a friend a compliment.
- Make a card for a soldier.
- Bake cookies for the elderly.
- Volunteer at a fundraiser.
- Donate food to a food pantry.
- Help a neighbor with yard work you know lives alone.
- Donate clothes you no longer wear.
- Cook dinner for your family.
- Play with someone who needs a friend.
- Smile at someone in your class who looks sad.
- Feed the birds.
- Eat with someone new at lunch.
- Help clean a mess.
- Walk a neighbor’s dog.
- Make a gift for your teacher.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line.
- Plant a flower or tree.
- Say goodmorning to 5 people.
- Babysit for free.
- Challenge 5 friends to show 5 random acts of kindness.
Please add your thoughts or additional random acts of kindness ideas below.
November 13 is World Kindness Day!