Celebrate mom this Mother’s Day by letting her relax with her favorite foods for brunch. Life gets busy with school, work , kids and family , sometimes you just need to sleep in and be lazy. We thought it would be fun to put together some Mother’s day brunch ideas for ways to celebrate your mom, you or the other moms in our lives.
My mom loves breakfast but hates getting up early to go somewhere for breakfast. My mom loves to mosey around the house with her coffee , so here are some ideas for a homemade brunch for my mom & yours!
- A Yogurt Bar: What a creative & fun idea! Self serve yogurt parfaits can be topped with fruit, granola, coconut, and sprinkles.
2. Baked French Toast Sticks: These look so yummy French Toast is one of my favorites
3. 30 minute orange knot: This is a quick and easy brunch pastry
4. Honey Lime Fruit Salad: Beautiful & easy to make , using your favorite fruits.
5. Breakfast Kabobs: Fun to make and fun to eat. Sweet, savory , maybe both?
We hope you or your mom love these brunch ideas as much as we do! Please feel free to share some of your brunch ideas in a comment below.Thank you for stopping by.