It’s the end of the school year & the kids can’t wait to have fun! You and the kids can try new and exciting things this summer with the help from our list.
- Camp out in your backyard.
- Have a water gun or water balloon battle.
- Build your own backyard water-slide.
- Take a family road trip. Between playing road games, discovering new places and spending time together, it will be an experience you’ll remember forever.
- Build a sandcastle.
- Sit on the ground with your kids, watch the clouds and ask them what they see.
- Make a bird feeder.
- Pick strawberries at a local farm.
- Go to a baseball game.
- Visit the local zoo.
- Go to a carnival or a fair.
- Make your own tire swing.
- Plant a garden. Growing a garden with your kids is a great way to get them to learn how to grow something from start to finish. Have your kids help by letting them pick their favorite plant, fruit or vegetable.
- Make your own ice cream.
- Decorate the driveway with sidewalk chalk and have a photoshoot or draw a hopscotch board and play a few games.
- Create pressed flower window gardens.
- Build an indoor fort.
- Go see a fireworks display.
- Go for a boat ride.
- Remember it all by having your kids create a Summer Scrapbook, keeping a journal about their favorite Summer activities, and adding mementos and pictures.
Leave A Comment