It’s hard to keep kids busy and entertained. So here is a Top 10 list of camping activities to make it easy for you, now is the perfect time to try it out because it’s National Camping Month.
- Make S’mores. Go for a classic graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallow combination.
- Flashlight tag A nighttime version of hide-and-seek and tag combined, flashlight tag is fun for the whole family.
- Sing camp songs.
4. Go for a nature hike. Explore a nearby park or trail that you haven’t been to before. Pack a snack and have a little picnic once you get to your destination.
5. Stargaze. Lay down some blankets and don’t forget the snacks!
6. Go birdwatching.
7. Tell kid friendly campfire stories.
8. Go for a Bike ride.
9. Try camp-style cooking .
10. Teach the kids how to fish.
What are some of your favorite camping activities? Share them in a comment below.
My family can’t wait to go camping this year. We are definitely going to try a few of these activities. Thanks!