These 7 tips will improve your child’s structure, organization and confidence.
1. Create a Homework station.
2.Keep distractions to a minimum. Unless they need to call a classmate about certain assignments. Keep the tv and music off or low.
3.Create a schedule ( Click for Printable Blank Homework Schedule )
4. Keep it consistent by trying to do homework everyday at the same time. Some kids work best in the afternoon, after snacks with some play time or after dinner.
5. Have kids do their own work otherwise they will not be learning anything.
6. Praise their work and efforts, hang up passed tests on the fridge & mention to relatives how great they are doing in school.
7. Make sure they are doing homework and not snapchatting , have them show you what they did when they are done.